Friday, August 03, 2012

an almost full moon for skywatch friday

I believe the full moon was scheduled for last night. I never thought to look but this picture of an almost full moon was taken on Monday evening, July 30th.

My thanks to the hosts of Skywatch Fridayhttp://skyley.blogspot.com/ for continuing to host this very popular Friday skywatch meme. If you would like to post your own photos or just enjoy looking to see the photographic offerings of others, please scroll down this page and look upon the right hand side to click on the skywatch logo to go to the meme. A happy Friday to all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful moon!

Amiko

Sally in WA said...

Nice capture of the moon. Enjoy your weekend.

Nivin Kadar said...

Nice capure :)

Black Jack's Carol said...

Ooh! I like your shot MUCH better than mine :) Thanks for posting your almost full moon. Lovely!

DeniseinVA said...

That has such a lovely glow to it, just beautiful!

Becky said...

I love looking at moon shots, but we won't see any here tonight. It's way too cloudy. but I'm not complaining, we need more rain.
Have great weekend.