Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Some red in nature for Ruby Tuesday 2


     there was a bit of excitement on the weekend when my husband began declaring that he had just found a wonderful sign of spring and insisting that I see it by looking out my kitchen window!!!!  What it was , was a ladybug crawling up our windowpane.  and yes, to us it was a sort of spring event, a spring happening.
with a bit of research I discovered that ladybugs tend to crawl on windows with a soutwest exposure!
And this window does have a southwest exposure!  So Spring, are you nearby... coming soon, I hope!

    To make sure this ladybug didn't fall on the floor after we had scooped it off the window with an envelope, I corraled it with a ring.  Later, after its photoshoot we returned it to the window pane we had found it on

Getting the day off to a  good start with nature and a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Ladybugs hibernate during the winter, and also it's good luck to have them at your house--I agree, I think seeing one means a good thing like spring is on the way!

Cindy said...

Love Ladybugs. I think her sighting means spring is coming soon. Yep, that's what it means. Happy weekend.

Iftikhar Ahmed said...

Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
LatestFxMarket.Com