Saturday, July 16, 2016

A Great Spangled Fritillary for Saturday Critters

I know I can always find fritillaries at a certain Milkweed Patch, however I am also quite sure that sadly I will not find any Monarch butterflies there, So with my eyes scanning the Milkweed leaves in hopes of seeing a Monarch caterpillar, I am excited when I find some beautiful Great Spangled Fritillaries feeding there as I just did this morning.


I am linking this morning to Eileen's Saturday's Critters at viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.ca

5 comments:

ellen b said...

So beautiful. I'm impressed you know the name of this butterfly, too. Maybe you can name the one I'm sharing today. Have a nice weekend.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Greta pictures!

Zizi Santos said...

Lindas imagens!
adorei a borboleta!
tenha uma linda semana
Zizi

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Your images are adorable, so delicate.
Happy Sunday :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Pretty shot of the butterfly. I have been seeing more of this species. Sorry, I am just catching up after being away. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and week ahead!