Friday, October 13, 2017

Morning sunrise for Skywatch Friday

Last Monday I had taken an early drive to the river and I could see a slightly pinkish sky suggesting to me that the sunrise was soon to be expected. At first all I could see of any action was that of fog rising slowly from the river.

However the scene changed as soon as I had crossed the river.  The rising sun diffused the fog somewhat and created a scene of early morning beauty and tranquility.
Then the sun chose to visit with all of its strength and it coloured the early morning sky beautifully.
I am linking this morning to Skywatch Sunday which can be found at:http://skyley.blogspot.ca/


9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely sky captures. The last one is my favorite.

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

thomas said...

love the misty sunrise

Photos by Stan said...

Lovely atmospheric shots....even better in enlarged format.

Photo Cache said...

Oh wow. Beautiful!

Worth a Thousand Words

DrillerAA09 said...

There are some very nice images here, but that last one is just superb. Nicely done. Have a blessed week-end.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love that last photo. Such pretty light.

Joyful said...

Fantastic shots.

Lady Fi said...

Wow! So gorgeous.

rupam sarma said...

Awesome pics