Sunday, May 27, 2018

Three Eagles along the River.

I missed my opportunity of a best photo as I saw an Eagle standing in the river.  It flew away at my approach to the observation deck but as it flew upward it was like an explosion of Eagles as others seemed to burst from the tress bordering the river bank there.  I panned what movement I could and was surprised at my downloading the picture included here.  I had not been aware of the two Eagles perched on the branch until later.  In this photo I had panned the eagle flying by the branch as I tried to keep track of its movements.  There were at least three, and I think more Eagles present at the river this morning around 7 a.m. I shall visit there again today more than one return trip.  Its a lovely sunshiny day today  and I shall enjoy it with my camera.


No comments: