Saturday, May 18, 2019

A Muskrat for Saturday Critters

I love to find other critters other than birds out in the wild and yesterday I found a muskrat swimming in a large pond area. he first thing I did was look for the tail

to tell me if it was a beaver ( flat tail) or a muskrat ( skinny tail) and when I saw the tail I knew it wasn't a beaver! as you can see from the picture above it was a Muskrat. I was sitting in my car with my window rolled down nd thus could not get a variety of pictures but I did Iwill try to get a selection of poses to post here.


I am posting today to Eileen's Saturday Critters which can be found at: viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.ca

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Neat sighting of the muskrat. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day. Wishing you a great weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How amazing that he looks so much like a beaver in the face. I guess I've never seen one of these! Great sighting!

Adam Jones said...

Incredible pictures of the Muscrat. I've never seen one.

Anu said...

Hello. Great photos of muscrat. Muscrat is wonderful critter!