Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ring-necked Duck for Camera Critters

I have been away for a few days and during that time visited the Sackville Waterfowl Park at Sackville New Brunswick.  This is a delightful place where one can walk over the water and marsh areas
along boardwalks and view the variety of birds there.  I chanced upon this handsome male Ring-necked Duck there.(please double click to enlarge the above photo for a better view of this duck.)
Critters is a meme that features critters, any kind, any size. To see more of this meme please click on the CC logo which can be found on the right sidebar on this page or pleaseclick here.http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Mary said...

Very handsome! I think their bills look like patented leather shoes that have a nice polish on them :-)

wildcatwoods said...

Very different duck. Looks like a peaceful place.

Cats of Wildcat Woods

EG CameraGirl said...

Neat photos! I have been trying to capture ducks with my camera lens this spring...and you are way more successful than I have been!

Lorac said...

Oh he is gorgeous! Well done!