Monday, December 12, 2011

a red Cardinal brooch for Ruby Tuesday

I fell in love with this beautiful red rhinestone Cardinal brooch when I first saw it and I knew I had to buy it. The cardinal is such a beautiful bird and this jewellery reproduction appears to be quite faithful in its duplication I especially took note of the blunt looking heavy finch beck on this brooch and the red colour !!!!!!

Got photos with red? Why not share them by posting them to
Ruby Tuesday. To find this delightful red focused meme, please click here
.http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Marites said...

it's beautiful! love the color too!

Dinah said...

its beautiful! i love it :)

Christmas is in the malls!

donna said...

how lovely! :)

DrillerAA09 said...

Very nice subject for a Ruby Tuesday.

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, all I can say is: "Gimme, gimme, gimme"!!! I would so love to have this brooch. Wow.

Through my Kitchen Window

Hope to see you visit, and, have a glorious Tuesday.

nonizamboni said...

What a glorious reproduction! and like you, I love the beak AND the ruby red. Glad you found it!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You wear that dazzling red brooch and no one will be able to turn their eyes from you!

SOMETHING RED

Something cherry, something blue,
Something scarlet just for you;
Something blazing as the sun,
Something red when day is done.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Desert reds here and here

Kerri Farley said...

Oh my .... it's Gorgeous!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's very pretty!