Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Baby Sparrow Feeding Time

We have a few sparrows around Bird Alley this morning and I know some of the Sparrows are Song Sparrows and maybe one or two  are Chipping Sparrows. Also some of the sparrows are hungry babies as can be observed in the following open mouthed sparrow picture shown below.


And I watched as Mama Sparrow placed a seed in the baby Sparrow's open mouth.
And I cannot exactly id these two sparrows ( Song Sparrow or Chipping Sparrow)shown below; one adult and one baby.

To all American viewers I wish you a happy and safe fourth day of celebrations.
Ann

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cute shot of the baby sparrow's feeding time. Great series.

Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Adorable photos!
I hope you had a happy 4th of July.