Monday, July 10, 2017

Primrose Moth for Macro Monday 2

Its always exciting when I see that Common Primrose are in bloom for among the petals of its blossom I look for a beautiful pink treasure and that's what I had found last week, a tiny pink  and white moth nestled snugly within the petals of a Common Primrose blossom. I cut off the blossom and placed it with the moth within in an insect box that I often carry with me so that I could take some close closeups ( macros)  of the moth.

     above , a primrose moth within the blossom of a Common Primrose wildflower.


                                At the end of the day I returned the moth to a Common Primrose blossom.
I am linking today to Macro Monday 2 which can be found at:

http://macromonday2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely primrose moth and great macro shot ~ ^_^

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is a pretty colored moth. Lovely flowers. Happy Monday, Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!