Saturday, July 10, 2010

About the header: A flying dove with a flower in its beak.

I would like to express my thanks and admiration to my 5 year old grandson, David, for allowing me to use his beautifully completed mosaic tile art work,David used a commercial kit with pstterned sheets and and coloured tiles; this DJECO mosaic product can be found at.http://www.flyingfoxstudios.com.au/foxshop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=11&category_id=13 David told me he worked really hard on it and he is very proud of his completed work! Well done, David!" I can also realize that this picture is probably what had prompted his question to me," If a raven were flying with a flower in its mouth , then how could it breathe if the flower petals covered its nose?" Good question , David!

6 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Did you have an equally good answer? Kids can ask the most interesting questions but our sensible answers aren't a patch on their imaginations. Your David has done a very fine job on that mosaic. Many adults would be stretched to match it.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Very well done David.

Becky said...

Excellant David. Very creative.
Becky

Anonymous said...

Excellent job David. You are a true artist and very talented.
GREAT Uncle Roger

Mary said...

I had wondered who made the header bird. David did a wonderful job! It is very colorful and so cheerful looking.

rebecca said...

i loved it at first sight! ...thank you for sharing this behind the art story!
well done david!