Tuesday, August 23, 2011

decorative water glasses for Ruby Tuesday



I had gone to New Brunswick's largest flea market on the past weekend at Sussex, New Brunswick. One of my goals was to find an old series of water glasses with wildlife images on them. I didn't find the ones I was looking for but much to my pleasure I found three old glasses with beautiful, vibrant cardinals painted on them and here they are above, now in my china cabinet. I love them!

Got photos with red? Why not share them by posting them to
Ruby Tuesday. To find this delightful red focused meme, please click here.http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

DrillerAA09 said...

Did you love them enough to take them home? Great capture for a Ruby Tuesday.

me ann my camera said...

Yes Driller, I bought them for $1,00 each. A great buy I think!

grammie g said...

Hi Anne...they are lovely with the Cardinal on them...I don't think I have see one on any dishes...unually Chickadee's here in Maine ; }}

Grace

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely glasses & love cardinals ~ great find!
Carol ( A Creative Harbor) from Ruby Tuesday

Helen said...

They are beautiful!
Helen

Dianne said...

I love the glasses
and what a bargain!

Kathie Brown said...

Well, you certainly lucked-out! Those are quite a find! Beautiful!

Mary said...

My state bird :-) I love your cardinal glasses and the other china looks interesting, too. Have you tried Ebay for the glasses you want? What do they look like?