Monday, August 17, 2009

Golden Golden Glo for Mellow Yellow Monday


Thse beautiful prennial has been with my family for many years now. I dug it up in an abandoned homestead during the 80's and took it home with me. Since then it has survived another move[ transplanting]to my present home. My grandmother always had a beautiful Golden Glo beside her garden gate which we used to swing on much to her annonyance.This yellow beauty which is now very prevalent in my yard fills me with memories.

To view a wonderful variety of yellow-themed photos from other bloggers around the world, just click on the link below. MellowYellowBadge

4 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That sure is a pretty flower.The memories you have from it I'm sure are priceless.
Blessings,Ruth

Mary said...

Beautiful! Flowers that trigger memories are the best kind :-)

MYM said...

These are gorgeous!

I noticed you link wasn't working on Mister Linky so I just re-added it now. thanks!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Golden flowers grew
at the old homestead, filling
the yard with peace, joy.

My Mellow Yellow