Friday, June 14, 2013

Searching for a White-tailed Deer

Ever since I viewed a photo of an almost white White-tailed deer earlier this week, I have been searching for it every morning.  I know the area where it had been seen and every morning for the past few days I have hopped in my car at 6:30 a.m. and have gone searching for it.  But , although this seems to be a good time to see deer feeding, I have not found the white one yet;  although I have seen other deer in the area.
This morning I saw three deer; one was feeding in a meadow and two others were alongside the highway Following are pictures of the deer I found this morning.

          I was sitting in my car as this deer crossed the road and we were looking at each other.
    Be careful on the road dear deer!
.                        I most always see a deer or two feeding in this meadow each morning!

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Cute shots of the deer! I usually see them early in the morning during my drive to work. Happy weekend to you!