Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Young Buck

I used to go out early in the morning looking for birds and geese.  Now I know when I go out I will see the sunrise around seven and most likely I will see a deer or two!  This morning I was very pleased to see a sighting that I seldom see, a Young Buck.

His sprouting antlers were so beautiful!!! I think the deer in the background might be a brother to the buck in the foreground? Perhaps I can find them both again tomorrow morning  and verify my curiosity.
Have a wonderful day everyone.  Its forecast to be a very hot, humid one here.




3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty shot of the buck. He is handsome. Love the sky shots. Stay cool!

Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Neat photos! The buck has perfect antlers.

BnWCollections.com said...

Nice article and I felt very happy after read this content.

Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera