Sunday, May 12, 2013

Daffodils

lilting in warm spring breezes these beautiful Daffodils



                                                    skirted in yellow and white,
                                                                 are beautifully gowned

                                                                          and delicately
                                                     fashioned for this, their spring debut appearance.

I am linking  today to Donna's 'flower themed' personal challenge at: http://apersonalphotochallenge.blogspot.ca/


10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I love dafodils, very pretty. Lovely photos.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Nice shots of your daffodils.

Mary said...

A dancing field of daffodils - nothing says Spring better really! Love yours - my favorite color combination, and love the leaves too!

Happy day - Mary

Donna said...

I adore daffodils, so it is always wonderful to see photos of them. You did a very nice job of capturing them in bright sunlight. I especially like that second one. It has lovely depth of field and it's great to see a square format. Thank you so much for participating!

ClickNCamera said...

What great shots of my favorite flowers...enjoy your day!

Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful photos. I like the white and yellow daffodils.

Brenda said...

Such lovely shots of your Daffodils! I love their promise of Spring.

I'm sorry to be by so late to view but my satellite internet was acting ugly yesterday and wouldn't let me on!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful and so springlike.

Vee said...

Ver crisp, clear photos and I really enjoyed the narrative, too.

Mary said...

Little bits of sunshine :-) Lovely!