Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vancouver, B.C. for scenic sunday, the place to be! Go Canada!!.

Vancouver Canada. I am standing upon a huge rock on Kitsolano Beach which was just a few blocks from an apartment I had in 1966. (such a long time ago! disclaimer: I don't look like this now!)I have since traded my black hair for white. In the background is English Bay We used to walk down to this beach almost every day. While watching the Olympics on tv and hearing mention of locations within the beautiful city. I find I have forgotten many of the streets in the city. I do remember the Hudson's Bay Company which was just across the street from where I used to work. Stanley Park was a wonderful place to spend a Sunday.
To see more views of Scenic Sunday please click on the icon to get to the home base of this meme.

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Great shot of you and the Vancounver skyline!

bobbie said...

Ah 1966! Those were the days!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Memories are so wonderful.How is it that we get to trade our dark hair for white without doing anything? :)
Blessings,Ruth

LeAnn said...

Cool shadow! Vancouver is beautiful. ~

Mary said...

I'm sure this brought make many great memories :-)