Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bircam fun in Bird Alley with Bluejays

I haven't used my bird cam much this past summer in Bird Alley, however after having refilled our feeders on Tuesday We were rewarded with quite a few hungry bird visitors and I decided to try to capture some of the action.  Due too foraging nighttime raccoon visitors we do not  often leave a lot of enticing birdseed around during the summer for the raccoons as they are such a nuisance.
Yesterday I captured quite a bit of interesting action with the birdcam.  We have quite a few performing Bluejays flipping thrpuigh the sunflower seeds as can be viewed below.





 
Three bluejays feeding together

4 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Great shots!! I enjoy the Blue-Jays and they are a welcome color when there's not any--But I have to ask, are you sure it's a raccoon that's raiding your feeders--Those darn blue-jays can be pretty piggy as you know! :-)!!

Becky said...

Oh yes, the Blue-Jays have returned, after being away most of the summer. I must get my game cam out too, and see what I've been missing.

Thomas said...

Excellent photos of Blue Jays.

Mary said...

Wonderful! They love peanuts if you put some out.