Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another sure sign of Spring Approaching: a Ladybug!

Yesterday morning I found a Ladybug on a window in my house which has a southwest exposure.  I slid a piece of paper under the bug to remove it from the window so that I could take a picture of it with my macro lens, thus  the reason for the printed words under the ladybug in the pictures.


A Ladybug is a rather delightful looking creature I think. I find the patterns of nature fascinating!!!
Last year I had found my first  sign of spring ladybug on March 5th, 2013; you can read about it here: http://naturetales.blogspot.ca/2013/03/some-red-in-nature-for-ruby-tuesday-2.html

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

They are cute little bugs. I am always happy to see them. Great shots!

A Scattering said...

I would pretty much kill to see a ladybug right about now. SO tired of winter!!!