Saturday, May 08, 2010

the stillness and solitude of weekend reflections


This lone Canada Goode which is always by itself at this small pond prompts me to wonder if it is s female which is nesting there, perhaps creatng the possibilitythat maybe later on in the seasonI might be able to take pictures of it and its family of baby geese I hope so!.

.Pond reflections at another location.  I like ponds and have several favourite ones that I visit each week. This small one is full of the reflections of th emany  trees surrounding it. Both ponds shown here represent solitude and peace to me.

To see more weekend reflections
(http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/) I would ask  you to click on the weekend reflections badge on the right side panel on this page.  I'm sure you will enjoy the viewing you find there.  A happy weekend to all.  Ann

2 comments:

bobbie said...

Very beautiful reflection. I hope she will nest and you will be able to share your pictures.

me ann my camera said...

Bobbie, thats what I am hoping for. Ann