Saturday, April 16, 2016

Flock of Canada Geese for Saturday Critters

On Thursday of this week past we came upon a rather large flock of Canada Geese.  It was rather difficult to get a large group shot as they were scattered around and about and our truck was parked on the shoulder of a busy highway with me using  a partway rolleddown vehicle window  as a tripod. However I love singling out the beauty of the individual Canada and crop group shots a lot so there are a couple of individual portraits shown here crop carved from the large group.

 
 
 
I am linking today to Eileen's meme, viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.ca
Have a wonderful weekend folks.  The outdoors is calling me and I must hurry out.
 
 
 

3 comments:

sunshine said...

Beautiful birds.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful shots of the Canada Geese. I like the groups shots and the closeup captures. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

They are so pretty to watch! We see quite a few of them when we're in Oregon ...don't think they worry much about International borders ;)))