Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Stray Cat for Saturday Critters

I have named this handsome stray cat that visits in Bird Alley, “Butterfly”, and I’m sure you can understand my naming choice when you look at the pattern on its side. 

Butterfly is fascinated with the action in bird Alley!  His head swivels back and forth as the birds fly from feeder to feeder.  We have never seen any evidence that Butterfly catches or harms any birds. and as he loves watching the birds and  we love watching this handsome cat as he visits often. 
I am linking today to Eileen's Saturday Critters which can be found at viewingnaturewitheileen .blogspot.ca
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

How col is that, I love the butterfly shape on the kitty. Adorable kitty and photos. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

Joyful said...

Beautiful cat.