Saturday, February 02, 2019

Groundhog for Saturday Critters.

Today is Groundhog today, Let’s hope we get a favourable prediction for an early spring

Dear Mr Groundhog, 


Don’t be afraid,

If your shadowy image you see

Please DO NOT FLEE!

Stay around without fear

And let us know that spring is drawing near.

A sunny or cloudy day

Shouldn’t a legend make

For, anyway, many think you’re just a fake



Enjoy your day that’s named just for you

And please give us a good report, please do!

Because dear Mr. Groundhog,

I believe in you.
I am linking today to Eileen's Saturday Critters which can be found at: viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.ca
Have a wonderful day everyone and try to stay Warm!


4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cute poem. I almost forgot today was Ground hog day. I am hoping for an early spring. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post today. Happy Saturday and have a great weekend.

Jenn Jilks said...

It's a good thought. I am not confident, though!

(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

It's a fun way to break up the hohums of winter by making a big deal of a cute, but not cuddly creature.
Early Spring my arthritic toe says!

KB said...

Oh I've never seen a Ground hog before. Thanks for sharing