Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Y is for yellow forest floor for ABC Wednesday

Walking along a nature trail yesterday Iwas awed by the beauty of tall slender hawk weed that decorated the forest floor with its delicate looking appearanc.e yellow was everywhere carpeting the ground..

My appreciation and thanks to Mrs. Nesbitt's Place for hosting ABC Wednesday Round For viewing the new format of ABC Wednesday Round 3 where all posts can be seen in the same place, please click HERE. or on the badge in the left hand column.

6 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is so pretty.I would have loved to walk along with you.
Blessings,Ruth

Helen said...

I love this. Helen

Helen said...

Ann, I was glad to read the comment you left in my journal. You just never know what you say or pray will help someone else out. I am glad that it brought that peace to you. I have felt that calmness many times. May God continue to be with you and bless you.
Thanks for your comments and prayers. Helen
Helen

Gail said...

Classy.

Dragonstar said...

That's a beautiful photo, and such a lovely sight.
I'm sorry to have taken so long to find you. Your link wouldn't work, and (not being the brightest of people) it's taken me until now to realise there's a dot missing. I hope others manage to find this pretty post.
Anyway, on behalf of the Team, thanks for participating.

Mary said...

How very pretty! I love seeing wildflowers scattered everywhere like that.