Sunday, July 10, 2011

Deer Out For A Stroll for Scenic Sunday

This doe and her fawn were out for a stroll up the middle of the highway as we came along. A beautiful scene but not a good idea.Its a good idea Mamma to lead your baby awayfrom the dangerous highway!

Follow your Mamma , Baby! Keep safe and be wary of highways!


Scenic Sundayhttp://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/ is a meme where you can share the beauty your camera has captured for your enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others too. Please scroll along the right side of this page to the scenic Sunday icon and click to share with others and also to view what others have shared. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm so glad mama came to her senses!

Emma Springfield said...

Being out in the open like that can be unsafe for the deer, but it does me a lot of good. I find something so soothing and invigorating when I am able to spot them.

Becky said...

How adorable, and you had your camera ready. Something I never seem to do when I see fawns!
B.