Monday, July 04, 2011

My quilt loving cat for Mellow Yellow Monday

The yellow today on this Monday is in my cat Shakey's eyes and some of the blocks in the quilt behind Shakey. The quilt,which I had made this long, cold winter past, features lots of yellow patterned fabric and is called winter sunshine, . Shakey loves this quilt, as I do too.
Got pictures with yellow that you would like to share? Why not post them on Mellow Yellow Monday, a delightful meme that focuses on the colour yellow?Just clink here:http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/ to access this meme

6 comments:

Martha said...

Adorable kitty, and beautiful quilt!

My MYM

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

I didn't even see the cat at first, then saw those yellow eyes. nice photo to fit the theme.
nellie

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What a beautiful cat and quilt too!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'm with your cat: I'd love that quilt too!



RED OR YELLOW?

If you have a penchant for red,
Then scarlet will go to your head;
But if it is gold
You’d rather behold,
Then plant yellow roses instead.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Callejon (Alley)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely!

Melow Yellow at my page,have a great week ahead!

Annie Jeffries said...

Handsome kitty. Love your quilt. There's nothing like the simplicity of patchwork quilts.