Friday, February 24, 2012

Early Morning sun for Skywatch Friday

Sometimes the day starts out just right as I had thought it would when Iphoto captured this bright sun through the tree branches outside of my window yesterday morning. but the brightness didn't carry through as the skies turned gray and overcast as when I snapped this picture below of a crow at a high sky view location. I wonder if its open mouth suggests a protesting weather complaint such as I felt like uttering as the rain fell..My thanks to the hosts of Skywatch Fridayhttp://skyley.blogspot.com/ for continuing to host this very popular Friday skywatch meme. If you would like to post your own photos or just enjoy looking to see the photographic offerings of others, please scroll down this page and look upon the righ hand side to click on the skywatch logo to go to the meme. A happy Friday to all.

4 comments:

Reader Wil said...

The first photo is simply stunning and brilliant! I have never seen the sun captured in branches!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Really like the sun image. Happy Skywatching!

eileeninmd said...

I love the first shot, the bright sun thru the trees looks gorgeous. Happy Skywatching!

Kathie Brown said...

I love the hazy, dreamy quality to the first photo and what an interesting juxtaposition in the second!